IAEE 2014 in Rome
FCN with several contributions at IAEE 2014 in Rome (October 28-31, 2014).Copyright: IAEE
FCN researchers participate in IAEE International Conference in Rome with several contributions:
- C.C. Michelsen / R. Madlener - Switching from Fossil Fuel to Renewables in Residential Heating Systems: An Empirical Study of Homeowners’ Decisions in Germany (FCN Working Paper No. 14/2013)
- E. Garnier / R. Madlener – Balancing Forecast Errors in Continuous-Trade Intraday Markets (FCN Working Paper No. 2/2014)
- A. Hackbarth / R. Madlener – Willingness-to-Pay for Alternative Fuel Vehicle Characteristics: A Stated Choice Study for Germany (FCN Working Paper No. 20/2013)
- J. Päivärinta / R. Madlener – (FCN Working Paper in prep.)
- G. Charalampous / R. Madlener – Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization for Gas- and Coal-Fired Power Plants in Germany: A Multivariate GARCH Approach (FCN Working Paper No. 23/2013).