IAEE European Conference
FCN at IAEE European Conference (Ljubljana).
An FCN delegation (Prof. Madlener, Siamak Sheykhha, Xueying Liu and Felipe Sabadini) participates in the 16th IAEE European Conference “Energy Challenges for the Next Decade”, August 25-28, 2019, Ljubljana, Slovenia. In the parallel sessions, they present the following studies:
- „The Impact of Renewable Auction on Renewable Energy Promotion Taking Spatial Dimension into Account” (S. Sheykhha et al., FCN Working Paper No. 22/2019)
- „Economic Evaluation of Energy Resilience in a Virtual Power Plant“ (F. Sabadini & R. Madlener, FCN Working Paper No. 25/2019)
- “Clean Sky – Technology Diffusion Modeling for a Better Understanding of the Air Transportation Future” (X. Liu & R. Madlener, FCN Working Papers Nos. 15/2019 and 16/2019)
- “Evaluation of Peer-to-Peer Electricity Sharing in Prosumer Communities” (M. Karami & R. Madlener)
- “Can we Phase Out all of Them? How Market Interventions Impact Security of Supply in Germany” (L. Nolting, A. Praktiknjo)
In addition, Prof. Madlener gives a dual plenary talk on “Energy Prosumage, Energy Poverty, and Energy Justice”, which was followed with great interest by a large number of delegates.