19th INFER Annual Conference
FCN participates in 19th INFER Annual Conference in Bordeaux, France.
- Adoption and Cooperation Decisions in Sustainable Energy Infrastructure: Evidence from a Sequential Choice Experiment in Germany (Christian Oberst, Marjolein Harmsen - van Hout)
- Are Prosumer Households That Much Different? Evidence from Stated Residential Energy Consumption in Germany (Christian Oberst, Hendrik Schmitz, Reinhard Madlener)
- Direct and Indirect Rebound Effects for German Households: A Linearized Almost Ideal Demand System Approach (Hendrik Schmitz, Reinhard Madlener)
- Public Preferences on the Future Regional Electrical Grid (Christian Oberst), on behalf of Forschungscampus FEN
- On the Complementarity of Technological Diffusion Paths of Sustainable Energy Technologies: Evidence from a Cross-Country Comparison between Industrial, Emerging and Developing Countries (Christian Oberst, Alessandro Mauri, Sarah Schröders), on behalf of Forschungscampus FEN