IAEE European Conference in Athens
Team of the Chair of Energy System Economics at the IAEE European Conference in Athens
The team of the Chair for Energy Systems Economics (Prof. Aaron Praktiknjo) present new research at the 17th European Conference of the International Association for Energy Economics (IAEE) in Athens:
- Kockel et al., How dependent are European electricity systems and economies on natural gas?
- Tillmanns, M., Priesmann, J. & Praktiknjo, A., Decarbonisation of industry and flexibility for the power system: technical, economic and regulatory potentials and limitations of the use of green hydrogen in the industry sector in Germany
- Kulawik, J., Kockel, C. & Praktiknjo, A., What are consumers willing to pay for residential heating systems in Germany?
- Elsobki, M., Tillmanns, M. & Prakitknjo, A., Spatially distributed charging profiles for electric vehicles in Germany
- Priesmann, J. & Praktiknjo, A., Impact of rising energy prices on household income and energy consumption: Analysis of efficient relief measures for the case of Germany